56th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday 17th March, 2017
Audio Visual Room, Basement Level
National Library Building
Hart and Abercromby Streets
Port of Spain
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. - Registration
- Call to Order and Welcome (9.30a.m.)
- Safety Briefing
- Apologies for Absence
- Reading and Confirmation of the Minutes of the 55th Annual General Meeting
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Presentation of Reports
- President’s Reports
- Treasurer’s Report and Tabling of Auditor’s Report
- Appointment of Auditor for Financial Year 2017
- Presentation from LATT’s Representative on the NALIS Board - Elmelinda Lara
- Feature Address:
Cristine Irving Turner –
Business Manager, Latin America and the Caribbean for Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
Title: An insight into Digital Rights: Perspectives from an Academic Publisher
- Presentation from Vice President of ACURIL – Kumaree Ramtahal
- Presentation from NALIS – Call for creation of a skills bank
- Presentation from EBSCO – Eric Block/Damien Satterthwaite
- Presentation from ProQuest – Antonio Alba
- Presentation by new author
- Any Other Business
Lunch 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Election of Officers to the 2017-2019 Executive Board
- Installation of New Executive Board
- Vote of Thanks
- Meeting Formally Closed (2:30 p.m. approximately)
Membership dues can be paid on the day by Cash or Cheque.
All members are invited to the meeting.
Duration of Day: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For further details Contact us via email: email@example.com