58th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday 29th March, 2019
Audio Visual Room, Basement Level
National Library Building
Hart and Abercromby Streets
Port of Spain
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. - Registration
- Call to Order and Welcome (9.30a.m.)
- Safety Briefing
- Apologies for Absence
- Reading and Confirmation of the Minutes of the 57th Annual General Meeting
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Presentation of Reports
- President’s Reports
- Treasurer’s Report
- Address by Mr. Neil Parsanlal, Chairman, Board of NALIS (February 29, 2016 - February 29, 2019)
- Feature Address:
Dr. Keith Nurse –
WTO Chair and Senior Fellow at the Sir Arthur Lewis Institute of Social and Economic Studies, The University of the West Indies
Title: Leaving No One Behind and the 2030 UN Agenda for Sustainable Development: Libraries, Knowledge and the New Digital Economy
9.Presentation of Award to Carlene Philip, Graduate of COSTAATT Bachelor of Library and Information Degree Programme by Cristine Irving Turner – Business Manager, Latin America and the Caribbean for Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
10. Any Other Business
11. Door Prize Announcement
Lunch 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
12. Election of Officers to the 2019-2021 Executive Board
13. Installation of New Executive Board
14. Vote of Thanks
Membership dues can be paid on the day by Cash or Cheque.
All members are invited to the meeting.
Duration of Day: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For further details Contact us via email: email@example.com