The Executive Board of the Library Association of Trinidad and Tobago (LATT) is pleased to provide further details on the upcoming 57th Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The theme of this year's AGM is “Access to information in a changing society”. Advances in Information and Communication Technologies have made access to information via various media literally limitless. The internet appears to have replaced the brick and mortar libraries and have become the go to resource for gathering of information. How do libraries and library professionals maintain their relevancy in the face of these emerging technologies?
Date: Friday 16th March, 2018.
Time: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm. Registration to begin at 8:30 am.
Location: Audio Visual Room, Basement Level, National Library Building, Cor. Hart and Abercromby Sts., Port-of-Spain.
- Required. In order to better manage our attendance list and refreshment orders, we are kindly asking that you confirm your interest in attending and your preference in terms of refreshments online (no later than Friday 09th March, 2018).
- Please go to: https://latt-agm-2018.eventbrite.com
- Click Register and provide the requested information.
- You will know that you have successfully submitted your information when you see a confirmation page / receive a confirmation e-mail.
Should you have any questions regarding the registration process or would like to convey apologies, please contact LATT at email@example.com
- Refreshments: Chicken, fish or vegetarian - will be provided at a cost of TT$50.00 (LATT Financial Members) / TT$75.00 (Non- Financial Members), payable on the day of the AGM. Please refer to the payment methods listed below.
- Membership fees: Payment can be made at any First Citizens Bank directly into LATT's bank account or via online banking as well as by cash or cheque on the day of the AGM. See below for LATT's account information:
Bank: First Citizens Bank
Account Name: Library Association of T & T
Account Number: 15025603270
Should you be in need of an invoice, please contact LATT, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The fees for 2018-2019 are as follows:
~ Personal - TT$ 200.0
~ Institutional - TT$ 400.00
~ Associate - TT$ 100.00
~ Student - TT$ 50.00
~ Retired Personal - TT $ 100.00
~ Retired Associate - TT $ 50.00
~ Corresponding - US$ 50.00
Please Note: After registration, should you for some reason be unable to attend, please contact/inform LATT at email@example.com - no later than noon on Tuesday 13th March, 2018. This deadline is to facilitate order arrangements with the caterer for the event. Registrants cancelling after this date are expected to pay the FULL COST of their lunch order.
We look forward to seeing you there.