On March 17th, 2017, the Library Association of Trinidad and Tobago (LATT) hosted its 56th Annual General Meeting (AGM), at the National Library Building, Port of Spain. Database vendors EBSCO Host and ProQuest partnered with LATT to host the event.
During the AGM a new Executive Board was elected to serve for a two-year period (2017–2019). Membership in the Association is open to all suitably qualified professionals, paraprofessionals, students, institutions and stakeholders in library and information science and related fields.
Back Row L-R: Beverley Adams-Baptiste, Ryan R. Sebastien Ramphal, Lyndon K. Jackson,
Roslyn Guiseppi, Jenna Sandiford-Maundy
Front Row L-R: Beverly Williams, Ayaana Alleyne-Cumberbatch, Juliet Glenn-Callender
The new LATT Executive Board is as follows:
- Juliet Glenn-Callender – President (Systems Librarian, Information Networks Division, NALIS)
- Beverly Williams - Vice President (Librarian, Young Adult Library, NALIS)
- Jenna Sandiford-Maundy - Secretary (Librarian, Mount Hope Women's Hospital, NALIS)
- Roslyn Guiseppi - Treasurer (Librarian, NALIS)
- Ryan R. Sebastien Ramphal - Programme Director (Librarian and Officer in Charge of Library & Information Services at the Cipriani College of Labour & Co-operative Studies)
- Lyndon K. Jackson - Public Relations Officer (Librarian, NALIS - Arima Public Library)
- Ayaana Alleyne-Cumberbatch - Liaison Officer (Librarian, Medical Sciences Library, The University of the West Indies - St. Augustine Campus)
- Beverley Adams-Baptiste - Liaison Officer (Library Assistant III, The National Herbarium of Trinidad and Tobago Library (NHTTL), Life Sciences, The University of the West Indies - St. Augustine Campus)
The Executive Board looks forward to serving in excellence - the members of the Association and the wider society.