This Activities & Events page consists of several sections. Please click on a link below to view a particular section.
The Constitution of the Library Association of Trinidad and Tobago (LATT) provides for the formation of a number of Standing Committees. These Committees assist LATT with the planning and execution of its activities and events. The Committees are as follows:
- Constitution and Legal Standing Committee
- Editorial Standing Committee
- Education and Research Standing Committee
- Finance and Management Standing Committee
- Public Relations and Membership Standing Committee
- Nomination Standing Committee
For full descriptions of each Standing Committee, please refer to Standing Order 1, pages 16-19 of theConstitution. If you are interested in joining any of the Standing Committees listed below, please Contact Us.
The Constitution of the Library Association of Trinidad and Tobago (LATT) provides for the formation of Special Interest Groups. “A Special Interest Group is a group of LATT members who share an interest in a specific theme or subject area related to the library and information profession, which organises meetings for informal discussion of topics of mutual interest and sharing of experience.” Please refer to Standing Order 2, pages 19-20 of the Constitution for guidelines on the formation and operation of a Special Interest Group. Currently there are no Special Interest Groups in operation, however if you are interested in forming or recommending the formation of a Special Interest Group, please Contact Us.
Throughout the years, the Library Association of Trinidad and Tobago (LATT) has offered to its membership and stakeholders: annual and ordinary general meetings, seminars and workshops, social and outreach activities. Below is a list of activities & events by year. Please note that the list and links will be periodically updated. For more information about what LATT has been up to, please click here to visit our blog.
Activities & Events 2014
- March 20th & 21st, 2014 - LATT's 53rd Annual General Meeting and Workshop
- January 23rd & 24th, 2014 - RDA (Resource Description and Access) Introductory Session and Workshop (2014)
Activities & Events 2013
- October 11th, 2013 - LATT's Conference Reporting Session and Ordinary General Meeting (2013)
Activities & Events: 2011
- May 6th, 2011 - LATT's 50th Annual General Meeting (2011)
- January 27th-28th, 2011 - LATT's Advanced MARC Cataloguing Workshop (2011)
- January 21st, 2011 - LATT's Conference Reporting Session (2011)
Activities & Events: 2010
- July 22nd, 2010 - LATT's 49th Annual General Meeting (2010)
- January 16th, 2010 - LATT's 50th Anniversary Inter-faith Service (2010)
Activities & Events: 2009
- November 14th, 2009 - LATT's Participation at the TTGPA's Professional Culinary Classics (2009)
- November 13th, 2009 - LATT's Conference Reporting Session (2009)